Sunday, October 14, 2012

Denver!

Denver is a great town. I have fun every time I come here. I arrived yesterday morning and grabbed coffee and breakfast with Christian at a place near the train station (or rather, the temporary train station since the real station is under construction). It was a lovely temperature, though cloudy, which is unusual for Denver. It rained later, which ruined our plans a little, but oh well. Anyway, we spent the morning walking around LoDo and the Highlands. There was a sale at an outdoor store where I wanted to buy everything.

Christian had to drive to the mountains yesterday, so I hopped the light rail to the 'burbs to spend the rest of the day with Carrie and John. Our plan was to play disc golf, but the rain said "no". Instead we enjoyed an exhausting dance game for xbox Kinect. The evening was spent at a housewarming party for a frisbee friend of theirs. Didn't stay too late since I was running on very little sleep and they both have a tournament today.

Speaking of today, after a morning watching some ultimate, I'll be headed up to Fort Collins to do who knows what with more Lafayette folks! It's a beautiful day and there is lots of fun to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment